Saturday, September 20, 2014

No Black Mass for me, thanks. I'm evil-intolerant.

For the love of all that is good and holy (literally), I will not "Enjoy the delights of the Devil" tomorrow, thank you very much -- instead many prayers that this Oklahoma City Black Mass will not happen, mostly to keep the Devil away from pretty much everyone (Pssssst, St.Michael - a little help here?) Dress it up however you want, evil is evil is evil and I will not be inviting the Devil into my life, even if it's just City Hall. And if this particular event is not evil, it's pointless and directly offensive to my core beliefs. So just, no, thanks.

Why, do you ask, should i care?

"[The satanists] do intend to mock the rituals of the Catholic church in their services; it is these acts of mockery that make up their services and serve as an integral part of their religious practice." via ABC News.

I mean really. Do I have to explain myself here? While I am not signing petitions or asking anyone to stop doing what they are doing, I am pointing out that sure, they have the right to assemble in a public place, but this is not upholding religious freedom, unless "Anti-Catholicism" is a legit religion now. Try Anti-Islam or Anti-Buddhism or Anti-Veganism -- yeah, not a religion people, that's a mockery of others beliefs and has no inherently good value. Fun fact: that's all the Devil knows how to do because he's not God and so there. Ha. We win (and by we I mean God, then thankfully us along with Him).

Don't worry though; they're using vinegar instead of urine at the City Hall ritual. Because, well, they have to (health codes and all that).

No comments:

Post a Comment